Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chapter 2: My dorm

Breathe in breathe out breath in breath out...I cant do this why does my mom want me here?
ok Im going in. 1. 2. 3.
"hello!"
"hey"
"why did I scare you?"Southern accent brown hair and looks like a 60s pinup well I dont think she willl bite which gave me a sense of relief.
"no not at all" lie.
"Well anywhoo you must be Izzy my new dormmate! I am soo excited I hyave had a single for too long" relief she is soo nice"so Ihope you dont mind but I already have your side cleaned ready for you to move in!"
"you dusted?"
" of course silly nilly" she said after she hugged me.
" so do they have parties here?" I might as well get that one out so I will have one less thing to woory about.
"yeah theres one tonight" Yes!! "its in the forest but its invite only soo I hate to say this but your new and newbies never get to do anything"What? the crap!"BUt if you want to I'll stay here with you"
"no you dont have to do that"
Im getting an invitation if it kills me...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete